When we talk about “Aysha Akif,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to the Company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to our services as provided to you under the terms of the agreement with you together with your online order.
Information we collect and receive
- Customer Data
Content and information submitted by you is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the Company. Some examples of Customer Data are as follows (but keep in mind they are only examples and there may be others): information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to the Services and in the course of receiving the Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit/debit card information, [personal description and photograph].
Throughout the course of us providing the coaching services, we may collect and process what may be considered sensitive personal information.
Sensitive personal information is a subset of personal information and is generally defined as any information related to racial/ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health and other medical information including biometric and genetic data, or sexual life or preferences. In some instances, sensitive personal information may also include criminal allegations or convictions, precise geolocation information, financial and bank account numbers, or unique identifiers such as government-issued social security numbers, driver’s license, and passport numbers.
- Other information
The Company may also collect and receive the following information “Website Data”:
- [Log data. When you use the site our servers automatically record information. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the site, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the site, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.]
- [Device information. We may collect information about the device you are accessing the site on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.]
- [Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.]
- [Third party data. the Company may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which postal codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.]
We will use any Website Data to improve the performance and relevance of the information on our website. We have a legitimate interest to use the Website Data in this way.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve our Services.
Where there is an agreement between us for the provision of coaching services, we will use your information for the purposes of providing you with these services. If we have not yet entered into an agreement with you then we will use your information to provide you with further information about the services you have enquired about with a view to entering into an agreement with you.
We may use your Customer Data to communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and the Company messages. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about the Company. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes PROVIDED you have already given your consent for us to do so. Where you have given consent but then change your mind you can opt out of these at any time.
- Investigating and preventing abuse and fraud. We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent these types of incidents.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services.
Your right to access and correct your personal information
You have the right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
- Access to personal information: If you request access to your personal information, we will gladly comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data.
- Correction and deletion: You have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information; however, it may not always be possible to erase your details entirely due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors.
- Marketing preferences: To opt out of email marketing, where you have previously given your consent but have since changed your mind, you can [use the unsubscribe link found in the email communication you receive from us or] contact us by email, telephone or post to let us know of your preferences.
- Filing a complaint: If you are not satisfied with we manage your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. The contact details for the Data Protection Authority in the United Kingdom are:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
We will hold Customer Data for a period of 6 years following the termination of our engagement with you, so that we can respond to any questions or complaints that you may have during that period.
We will hold Website Data for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods in respect of Website Data, the Company takes into consideration European and UK legislation, contractual obligations together with the expectations and requirements of our clients. When we no longer need Website Data, we securely delete or destroy it.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
The Company sets and accesses its own cookies on the domains operated by the Company and its corporate affiliates . We do not currently recognise or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile/tablet device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. The Company does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
- Customer Data
The Company may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with you and your instructions.
- Other types of disclosure
The Company may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, sale of some or all of the Company's assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
The Company takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Contacting the Company
Attn: Aysha Akif
Aysha Akif Limited
14 Aysgarth Avenue